CIAO VINO PTY LTD ACN 148 094 768
Collection of Personal Information
3. We may collect personal information from you when you use this website. We may also collect personal information from you if you provide it to us in other ways.
4. The personal information that we collect may include (but not be limited to) information that you input to this website, your name, address, telephone number, delivery details, credit card, debit card, banking information, loyalty program details, age and gender, details of goods and services that we have supplied to you, purchasing preferences, whether you are related to other persons in respect of whom we have collected personal information.
5. When you use this website we may also collect information about your computer system, such as your IP address, the date and time of your access, the type of operating system and browser you are using and your approximate location. We also collect information from cookies on your computer, which enable us to tell when you visit this website and to customise your experience. However we do not use this information to collect personal information.
Purpose of Collection and Disclosure
6. We may use and disclose your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
a. to supply goods and services to you;
b. to obtain payment from you for our goods and services;
c. to offer to supply goods and services to you;
d. to identify you and to communicate with you;
e. to respond to your questions;
f. to analyse, develop, market and promote our business including to you;
g. to improve our services including to you;
h. in connection with customer loyalty programs;
i. to manage and administer our business or a related business;
j. to manage develop and improve this website;
k. to administer, manage, develop and improve any e-commerce platforms and gateways that we employ; and
l. in connection with the sale or proposed sale of our business or part of our business.
7. Without limiting clause 6 in any way, we may disclose your personal information to
a. our bank;
b. your bank;
c. our e-commerce gateway provider;
for the purpose of facilitating your payment for our goods and services.
8. We may also disclose your personal information to:
a. our legal advisors;
b. our accounting advisers;
c. government and regulatory bodies where required by law; and
d. where otherwise required by law.
9. We will not use or disclose your personal information for direct marketing to you, if you ask is in writing not to do so.
10. Your personal information may be transferred outside of Australia, where our service providers store or process our business data outside of Australia. It is not practicable for us to identify each jurisdiction where your personal information may be located. You consent to the transfer of any personal information you provide to us outside of Australia.
11. We will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect your personal information from:-
a. misuse, interference and loss; and
b. unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
12. If you wish to access the personal information that we hold about you, you may contact us via email at the general contact address shown on this website. Please advise us of any changes to your personal information. We may ask you for proof of your identity in connection with any such request. If you become aware of your personal information being incorrect or out of date, please notify us.
13. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.